It is our hope that every young person in our care, Thrives. Under the support and guidance of our Clinical Lead we use attachment, neuroscience and child development to support our young people.
We fully implement a PLACE model throughout our day to day work with the young person:
Playful, Loving, Accepting Curious and Empathy.
“Everything we do is with love in our heart…”
It is the Love that binds PACE together…that acts as our moral compass.
Seeing the young person for who they are and fitting the knowledge around what we are seeing.
Assessments are carried out on each of the young people coming into our care, to identify with their therapeutic needs and to be able to advocate on behalf of these so that we can target the interventions. Evidence suggests that when interventions are target focused, they are more effective.
Caring for our young people
Our Team members
Impact for Change is committed to supporting our team members in supporting our young people.
We offer a wide range of support from supervision, counselling and fun activities to support and build the emotional needs of our team members.
In addition, Impact for Change offer a range of extensive perks.
Your YuLife membership includes:
- Critical Illness Cover: a lump sum of 2 x your salary paid out if you are diagnosed with one of the illnesses specified in the policy after survival of 14 days.
- SmartHealth – a free and unlimited 24/7 virtual GP service available to you and your immediate family. SmartHealth also provides a private prescription service, online health check, fitness programme and access to a nutritionist
yuMatter – a 24/7 clinician-led Employee Assistance Programme which offers access to clinical counselling, CBT, legal and financial advice and life coaching sessions. This is free and available to you, your children and partners.
- Access to the YuLife app, where you can get rewarded for walking and meditating, and receive vouchers from brands like Amazon, ASOS, M&S, Nike and many more. You can also use your points to donate to Beam, a platform that crowdfunds training for homeless people.
- Discounts of up to 40% on brands such as Fitbit, Garmin, Virgin Experience Days and Thriva.
- Free will writing service, and free trials on apps such as Calm, Fiit, Moneyhub, and MoveGB.
Your Ecologi membership includes:
- Plant trees: We’ll plant a minimum of 12 trees per employee every month in Madagascar, Mozambique and Nicaragua.
- Offset more than your carbon footprint: Each employee’s entire carbon footprint is more than offset.
- Home living & personal travel
- Hobbies and well, everything!
- Live more sustainably: We’ll help employees with tips and ideas on how to live more sustainably.
- Supporting the best climate solutions:
- Rainforest protection
- Supplying clean drinking water
- Wind turbines
- Solar power plants
- Clean cooking stoves
Your AXA membership includes:
- Expert Help- Direct telephone access to our health care experts for members and their family.
- Working Body- Access to a telephone consultation with a physiotherapist without the need to see a GP first.
For members aged 18 or over.
- AXA Doctor at Hand service Access to telephone or video consultations with a GP at the AXADoctor at Hand service.
Private hospital and day-patient unit fees paid in full at a facility in our Directory of Hospitals.
No yearly limit for fees from a specialist on our ‘fee approved’ list.
No yearly limit for hospital accommodation for one parent while their child is receiving treatment.
Up to £100 a night upto £500 a year for a relative or close friend to stay in a hotel nearby when a member is having private treatment.
Treatment of cancer, including radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
No yearly limit for surgery.
CT, MRI and PET scans paid in full at a hospital or scanning centre in the hospital list, when referred by the treating specialist.
Out-patient specialist consultations and diagnostic tests ordered or performed by your specialist.
No yearly limit with Full out-patient option.
Up to 4 specialist consultations a year and no yearly limit on diagnostic tests and practitioners fees with Enhanced out-patient option.
Up to 2 specialist consultations a year and no yearly limit on diagnostic tests with Standard out-patient option.
- No yearly limit up to a maximum of ten sessions for out-patient treatment fees with a physiotherapist, chiropractor, osteopath, acupuncturist or homeopath if the group has the Therapies Option. Further sessions may be available on specialist referral.
- In-patient, day-patient and out-patient mental health treatment if the group has the Mental Health Option.
- Private GP option
- Private GP fees for consultations, up to £500 a year.
Extra cover for hospitals, day-patient units and scanning centres in the United Kingdom outside of our Directory of Hospitals
Extra cover for fees for specialists on our ‘fee limited’ list.
Cover for pre-planned and pre-agreed treatment outside of the United Kingdom.
Cover for out-patient consultations and diagnostic tests for the ongoing monitoring of specified chronic conditions.
Cashback for dentist fees and opticians fees if the group has the Dentist and Optician cashback plus option.
80% of your dentist’s fees up to £400 a year.
80% of the cost of prescribed glasses and contact lenses up to £200 a year
Up to £25 a year for an eye test.
Life Management TM – help with legal, debt, family, consumer and housing concerns.
24/7 phone support for psychological issues plus up to 8 sessions of face to face counselling.
- Health assessment. Up to £275 a year.
Impact for Change is incredibly lucky to have a Rob! Rob is our clinical lead and works tirelessly to support our young people and our team members within a therapeutic framework.
In addition, he is a really nice chap!